A web Administrator may need to reset a user's password when the user is unable to use the 'reset password' feature themselves.
To Set or Change a User's Password:
- Login as an Administrator.
- From the 'User Maintenance' or 'Advanced User Maintenance' page.
- Select the user's record from the grid.
- Click on Modify which is located below the grid containing the users.
- In the Password field, enter the new password.
- In the Confirm Password field, enter the new password again.
- Click on OK to save the changes or Cancel to leave the user's details as is