On occasion, website administrators might need to remove a user from the database.
In order to protect database integrity, users with associated or 'active' orders cannot be deleted. Rather, these users can be deactivated.
To Deactivate a User with Active Orders:
- Login as an Administrator.
- Navigate to 'Accounts' --> 'User Maintenance' (zUsers.aspx).
- Search for the required user account.
- Click 'Modify'.
- Set the 'Deactivate User Account' flag so that it is ticked.
- Click 'OK' to save.
Active orders are:
1) Orders that have been submitted.
2) Orders that are awaiting integration.
3) Orders that require approval.