All emails sent from the website can be reviewed and resent via the 'Email History' page. This is handy if, for instance, a customer reports they have not received their order confirmation email.
You can simply locate the email and trigger a re-send.
- Login to the CMS.
- Navigate to Reporting → Email History.
- Non-BPD admin users should look in their Accounts or Settings menus for the 'Emails' page.
- The page will show all emails sent in the past 30 days.
- Use the paging arrows to browse, or search by keyword and/or date range.
- Use the 'Resend' button to resend an email to the original destination address, or specify an alternative email recipient.
Classic site admins:
If the 'Emails' page is not present under the Accounts or Settings menu, 'EmailNotificationRegister.aspx' may need to be added as a new menu item. See Adding a New Menu Item for instructions.