Most site administrators will already receive an 'Order Placed' email generated when the order has been submitted online. Receiving a copy of the 'Order Confirmation' email is a popular option because the template contains information such as the Debtor Code and ERP Sales Order Number.
The email confirmation copy is enabled at the Role level.
To enable Order Confirmation Email Copies:
- Log in as an Administrator.
- Go to Accounts → Role Management (zRoles.aspx).
- Select the required role via radio button; the Role Details tab will load.
- Click Modify.
- Enter an email address into the 'CC Order Confirmation Email' field.
- If multiple email addresses are required, separate them by semicolon (";").
- Click OK to save.
Good To Know
If the 'Role Details' tab does not contain the field you require, it can be added via the 'Field Groups' maintenance function. Please contact Commerce Vision Support for assistance in implementing this field if it is not present.
|Minimum Version Requirements|
|Third Party Costs|