Some fields can be added to existing JSON field groups so that they display on a page on your website.
To add fields to an existing JSON Field Group:
- As Administrator, navigate to JSON Field Groups (/zJsonFieldGroups.aspx). (NOTE - This page may have been added in your CMS.)
- Find the required field group from the list.
- Click Fields.
- Click New.
- In Json Field Name, select the required field from the drop-down selector. Fields displayed will be limited to the database table the field group is associated with.
- In Seq, enter a number to order the display of the field in the list. The lower the number compared to other fields in the list, the higher up in the list it will display.
- Leave other fields blank.
- To save this field, click OK.