Orders paid by Direct Deposit (EFT) and BPAY will be placed on hold online until payment is confirmed. After payment confirmation, the orders must be released.
To Release EFT/BPay Orders:
- On your website, go to Accounts → Release Payments (ReleaseCustPayments.aspx).
- Filter the results by selecting 'EFT/Bpay Payments only' from the 'Transaction List' drop-down.
- Select the payment that has been received by ticking the box in the first column of the record.
- Repeat Step 3 for all verified payments.
- Click the Release Payments link at the bottom of the page.
For payments that have not been received (over a period of time), you can use the 'Reject Payments' option to remove them from this list.
If you want orders to be integrated immediately without payment confirmation, enable Auto Integrate BPAY EFT Order Payments under Settings → Orders → Credit Cards.