1. Online to PRONTO
Any time a Website User that matches your PRONTO User Debtor criteria is created, a linked PRONTO customer will be created.
- A new User registers on your website.
- If their default role matches your User Debtor criteria, a new PRONTO account is automatically created.
- The User logs into your site and updates their details (billing address, phone number).
- On integration, the PRONTO record is also updated.
- The User enters one of your physical store locations and makes a purchase.
- At the point of sale, their email address is queried and the transaction is linked to their PRONTO customer account, ensuring order history data is complete.
- The User logs in and navigates to the Order History page.
- All orders, both online and in store, are visible in the User's history.
2. PRONTO to online
When a new PRONTO debtor customer record is created, it will trigger the creation of a linked Website User on your website.
- There is a new offline customer, e.g., they enter your retail location and makes a purchase, are added by your sales rep, or their credit account application is successful, etc.
- A new PRONTO account is created.
- On integration, a linked Website User is created.
- The new User is sent an email advising them of their Website login details. NOTE - if Auto Part Registration is active for a Customer account, the User must be approved before the registration process continues.
- The User logs in and can now:
- update contact and delivery information
- view Order History
- purchase online.
For sites on versions 4.31, an enhancement is available for scenarios where a debtor user is linked to more than one debtor customer account (using CrmContacts and Crm Master) in PRONTO. On integration, the system checks all Website User records against contacts for debtor customers. A User record linked to a specific Customer will be created if one does not exist. The User will be sent a new user registration email.
- There is a new offline customer or an additional contact is entered for an existing debtor customer.
- For the new customer, a debtor customer PRONTO account is created.
- On integration, the system checks User Customer records for Customers flagged as Debtor customers. A Website User linked to the Customer is created if it does not exist.
- The User is sent a registration email advising them of their Website login details.
Content of emails can be edited in the following templates via the Content menu (Content → Emails):
- User Debtor New User Email
- User Debtor Warning / Error Email
|User Debtor New User Email||User Debtor Warning / Error Email - Warning Email to Administrator (data conflicts)|
User Debtor Settings
If applicable, these settings are available after implementation of the User Debtor feature for your site.
- Navigate to Settings → Feature Management → User.
- Toggle ON User Debtor Integration, then click Configure. NOTE - If this toggle is not available, contact Commerce Vision.
Configure settings in the User Debtor Feature Settings page.
Setting Comment Enable User Debtor Setting To enable the User Debtor on your site, toggle ON. User Roles that require a PRONTO Account
Enter one or more user Roles that trigger creation of a PRONTO debtor. For multiple role entry, each role entered must be separated by a comma.
When a user is assigned one of these roles online, upon integration, a PRONTO debtor is created.
Prefix for New PRONTO Accounts
Enter the prefix that added to the debtor code when it’s created in PRONTO. This is prepended to a numeric value and assigned as the website user’s customer code.
Customer Template for New PRONTO Accounts Enter the base PRONTO debtor code that all new customers are copied from. Using this ensures correct pricing structure, tax code, etc. Default Role for New Web Users Enter the default role the new user is assigned online when a customer makes an instore purchase and the new PRONTO debtor triggers creation of the website user. Send Warning Emails To
Enter the email address for receipt of errors and warnings sent by the system. Examples of notifications: when. a PRONTO debtor is deleted, a PRONTO debtor's email address is updated to one that already exists online.
Filter Query for Customer Master table integration Enter the query used to filter records sent by the integrator when a send of 'Customer Master For Users' is triggered (e.g. dr-cust-type like "WEB_"). Filter Query for CSS Customer table integration Enter the query that matches the 'Filter Query for Customer Master table integration' but is used for integration of the CSS Customer table instead. Web Fields for New PRONTO Account Creation
Enter the comma-separated list of online fields sent to PRONTO for the creation of the new debtor.
Web Fields to Sync with PRONTO Enter the online fields sent to PRONTO for updates to the debtor.
|Minimum Version Requirements|
|Third Party Costs|