If you use the Page Preview feature in CMS, you'll already know you can keep all changes to a page in Draft mode until you choose to publish them.
Now, we've added a new Changes view to give you even better visibility of the differences between your live and draft versions of a page!
Clicking the 'Changes' option for a draft page will open a list of all the changes made on that particular template. You'll be able to see:
- Which zone of the template the changed widget is in
- The name and description of the widget in question
- The change that's been made (add / edit / remove)
- The user who made the change
- The date the change was made