- Open up proclient.
- Enter in the 'IP address' of the Pronto box you are trying to access.
- Log in to Pronto using the psd or root user and password.
- After logging in if you remain in the shell window, type in prospl.
- Navigate to the relevant company database.
- Open up S99pronto using vi.
- Find the S99pronto file:
- cd /
- find . -name S99pronto -print
- Edit the file
- Enter the following two lines into the file:
- #Run the Commerce Vision driver
- su commvisi -c "/home/commvisi/start_proledb"
- (* replace /home/commvisi with the commvisi home directory)
- Save the file and exit.
Below is an extract from an S99pronto file for an aix server:
|Content by Label|