Configuration settings can be entered in the CMS for these current Eway methods:
- Eway Secure Fields (Direct Connection API)
- Eway Responsive Shared Page
- You need to have the relevant Eway API key from your Eway Business Centre interface.
- For both the Secure Fields and Responsive Shared Page solutions, please provide the Public API Key and Eway API Key. See: Get Eway API Key.
- NOTE - If you are changing your site's Eway method, a new API key needs to be generated.
eWAY settings are configured on the Payment Provider page.
- In the CMS, navigate to Settings → Settings → Feature Management → Payment & Checkout.
- If not enabled, toggle ON Payment Provider.
- Click Configure.
- In Provider Selection, select the eWAY method required.
- Change any configuration settings required.
- Click Save or Save & Exit.
Eway Configuration Settings Fields
NOTE - These fields have usually been populated during setup. If you are changing between Sandbox and Production, ensure you change to the correct Keys and Password.
|Eway Public API Key generated (for Pay Now Buttons on your site)
|Credit Card Capture Password
|Password generated in your Eway account
|Eway API Key
|API Key generated in your Eway account
|Eway Script Url
|Credit Card Capture Funds
|Eway Billing Country
|Two digit code of your business billing country
|Hide CC Security Code
|This field is not used with this method. The card card security number will always be masked.
|Enable Payment Provider Customer ID Token Retention
|Allow card to be saved for future use with an Eway-issued ID
Additional fields for Eway Responsive Shared Page
|(For credit card surcharge) Charge type if surcharge used
|ECrypt Script Url
|Eway Processing Message
|Default: Your payment is being processed. Please do not refresh or navigate away from the page.
|Eway Surcharge Description
|Default: Credit Card Charge
|Eway Redirect Uri
|Eway Soap Endpoint