Giving your customers the ability to pay outstanding invoices online is an excellent way to encourage self service. Whether they want to reprint an invoice or pay off an overdue balance, our Account Payment functionality will allow everyone to keep their finances in order.
How it works
- Your customer logs in and navigates to the Pay Account page.
- All outstanding invoices are displayed, along with the ability to enter a payment amount for each.
- Your customer selects the invoice(s) they wish to pay, then proceeds to the payment page to enter credit card or EFT details. Your customer can also request reprints of any invoices they require.
The Account Payment page template is where you'll find the Account Payment Widget. This widget is what actually displays the list of invoices on the page.
It's here you can customise messaging, button text, and more.
From version 4.10+, you can also offer a 'Pay Generic Amount' option, where the customer pays a lump sum, and funds are automatically allocated to the oldest invoices first.
- Customers can elect to pay invoices based on time period (e.g. 90 days outstanding), and the system will auto-select the applicable invoices based on their selection.
- From version 4.10+, you can also offer a 'Pay Generic Amount' option, where the customer pays a lump sum, and funds are automatically allocated to the oldest invoices first.
- Customise your Account Payment page template with the Account Payment Widget. This widget is what actually displays the list of invoices on the page, and you can specify button text, messaging, and more.
|Minimum Version Requirements|
|Ballpark Hours From CV (if opting for CV to complete self config component)|
|Ballpark Hours From CV (in addition to any self config required)|
|Third Party Costs|